For TIFF© Providers only!
This half-day course (followed by supervision to be arranged by mutual negotiation between participants and the trainer 3-4 weeks after) is tailored for those who want to bring FFI's Introduction to Functional Fluency workshop (3h) to their own clients.eir own clients.
Training course for facilitating the Introduction to Functional Fluency Workshop
- Are you a TIFF© provider enthusiastic to share the FF model with teams, groups or individuals?
- Are you a helping professional looking for ways to grow your business?
Then this course could be just what you are looking for!
You can join online from anywhere in the world for this training day. It will give you access to a ready-made introductory course with interactive learning tools, saving you the time, effort, and expense of creating materials yourself.
The professional material is fully branded, so you can either use it straight out of the box or adapt it to your personal needs.
By coming on this course you will
- equip yourself to confidently facilitate the FFI Introduction to Functional Fluency Workshop
- gain access to all course materials and related training tools
- enhance your understanding of and feel for the FF model
- connect with other TIFF© providers and
- be inspired to grow your business further
There are currently no dates for upcoming Functional Fluency Train the Trainer trainings. If you feel this workshop would be beneficial to you and your team, please reach us at email@example.com
Please note: If you have not yet participated in an Introduction to Functional Fluency Workshop, please do so before coming on this course. Experiencing the process for yourself adds value to the experience you will create for your clients. To see if there are future workshop dates, please view our Event calendar.
For further information about course requirements, please click on the extra information button below.