What is Functional Fluency?
Functional Fluency is a model for understanding how people behave, and a practical framework to help them 'respond' more and 'react' less.
Insights from the Functional Fluency model encourage people to:
- Focus on their strengths
- Enhance what they already do well
- Transform patterns of behaviour that don't work well
- Communicate more effectively
- Find relationships more satisfying and successful
Functional Fluency is the art and skill of interpersonal effectiveness.
Become a licensed TIFF Provider UK Training starting November 2019 A few places remaining - find out more
The Functional Fluency Network
This is the global network of people dedicated to promoting Functional Fluency in organisations, groups and individuals and to the provision of TIFF as a tool for personal development. There are currently nationally based networks in Caribbean, France, French speaking Switzerland & Belgium, Germany, India, Netherlands, Nigeria, South Africa and UK
Contact for rest of the world
What is TIFF©?
The Temple Index of Functional Fluency (TIFF©) is a personal development tool based on the Functional Fluency model. It was created by Susannah Temple in 2002.
- Completion of the TIFF Questionnaire provides snapshots of the person's patterns of social behaviour
- TIFF does not measure abilities or 'type' people in any way
- TIFF provides a profile of a person’s patterns of social behaviour
- The one-to-one collaborative feedback with a TIFF Provider, produces a unique, co-created profile, with discussion, support and guidance for how to put it to use.
- The TIFF process puts the personal back into personal development, boosting morale and motivating change.
- Using the self-awareness and understanding gained from TIFF enhances people’s abilities to build effective relationships.
Book your place now for TIFF Provider Licensing training in the Caribbean, Germany, Netherlands, South Africa and UK
See what TIFF Providers have to say about Functional Fluency and TIFF