Become a Connector
Are you a business-minded person who is keen to contribute to people development? Functional Fluency International is offering you the opportunity to become one of our Connectors in your territory.
As an official Functional Fluency Connector, you will be joining a network of professionals who dedicate themselves to the spreading of Functional Fluency across the globe. We are committed to the success of our brand and our connectors. Our goal is to offer connectorship to the most qualified people in our target markets and establish long- term mutually beneficial business relationships with our connectors. Functional Fluency International connectors will enjoy representation of Functional Fluency International products in the authorized territory and an attractive renumeration.
Are you the new talent we are looking for to help us in our task of extending our client range to a larger number of countries around the world? Join us and help shape a better future. We require all our connectors
- to be aligned with the purpose, vision and core values of Functional FIuency International.
- have management skills, supply chain knowledge, finance and accounting experience, and sales and marketing training in their back pocket.
- have experience in selling similar products and knowledge of the Functional Fluency-products.
- have a registered local office within the chosen geographical area and all required permits for operating in your respective location and market.
- have experience spotting trends in the market and industry, as well as with building relationships with the target groups they would like to work with.
- be committed to meeting the annual Connector Performance Criteria.
Functional Fluency International will work with its prospective connectors for a trial period of 12 months to develop specific regional markets. This arrangement gives both parties the flexibility to learn about each other’s capabilities, establish trust and evaluate the sales potential for Functional Fluency International products in the local market.
Do you want to be our Connector? Then let’s have a chat!