I have lived and breathed the fast working pace of the multinational organisational setting for over 17 years, bringing a systemic lens to my work as organisational leader, executive coach and L&D professional. I have a specific interest in the impact of the organisational system on individuals, teams and cultures, and I help organisations to be more effective by exploring systemic and cultural connections in order to enable leaders and leadership teams to find their place within.
I am currently the Head of Learning Delivery and Engagement EMEA at Google. In this position I am the Chief Learning Officer for EMEA, responsible for setting the learning strategy for EMEA and for the delivery of the learning portfolio to 33 countries and 50 sites. I am actively involved in the coaching and supervision community in Ireland and across Europe and was a board member of the Association for Coaching in Ireland from 2012 to 2016. I currently hold membership with the EMCC. Originally from Germany I now live and work in Dublin, Ireland with my husband and two sons.
Specific experience of coaching and supervision
I have 12+ years experience as executive coach with 800+ coaching sessions working as an internal executive coach as well as in my own practice with external clients.
Examples of my recent work include:
● Coaching a group of directors on the topic of leading in complexity
● Working with a senior finance leader on his presence and assertiveness
● Working with a sales executive on his authentic leadership style
● Working with an engineering executive on his next career chapter
● Working with a country director on systemic awareness and her role in the organisational system
● Member of the adjunct faculty at Ashridge Business School and accreditor of the Ashridge Coach accreditation
● Member of the supervision panel on academic coaching diplomas
I have worked as a coaching and organisational supervisor since 2016 both internally and in my own practice with external clients. I am also the founding member of the global OD supervision practice at Google and I am co-author of the book ‘Behind Closed Doors - Stories from the Coaching Room’ (Libri, 2013).
● MSc in Executive Coaching (with distinction).
● Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Supervision from Ashridge HULT Business School (with distinction).
● Accredited Executive Coach and accredited OD Supervisor with Ashridge HULT.
● Certified in multiple psychometric instruments such as EQi, Discovery Insights, Hogan and TIFF©.
My approach to coaching and supervision
As a relational coach and supervisor, I use the concept of ‘Being‐in‐the‐World‐with‐Others’ as a core principle in my work. I am creating a safe and non-judgemental space for my clients to explore thoughts, feelings and beliefs that influence their behaviour(s) and might get in the way of achieving their goal(s). I see myself as a partner to my clients working shoulder to shoulder in a co-creative environment. In dialogue we will reflect on my clients’ work and co-create insight and meaning together. I also have a specific passion and interest for the impact of the organisational system on individuals, teams and cultures. As such I am bringing a systemic lens to my work and will explore the impact of organisational, economic, societal and family systems with my clients.Back to overview